Tuesday 5 July 2011

Lookbook > Death by Stripes

I recently did a set of self-portraits (May 2011) originally intended for my Chair A2 Photography project but never got round to editing them in time for the deadline. I sifted through this shoot which I wasn't too happy about but managed to find some editing-worthy photos out of the 250ish photos I took!

I thought these shots were worthy of a Lookbook.nu entry... so Hype / Like it if you like this style!







About This Look: I decided to wear my zebra print dress as I wanted to play the role of a hunted down prey, a zebra, with a fashion twist especially as zebra print is in season this summer. The papers on the floor represent the endless work that is 'killing' me and the chair signifies the countless hours sat down working (on that particular chair).

I have yet to wear this dress out in public (give me an occasion to wear this to!) plus I would like for this to be tailored in as when I bought it online from boohoo.com it was a little big. ... Can a zebra change it's stripes.. hmm?

Anyways Hype away ppl! haha btw, you can check out more photos on Flickr from this set: http://bit.ly/my8sCF

No comments: