Monday 7 November 2011

Sorry Guys! Defo time to revive this blog!

So it certainly has been a very very long while since I've written on this blog and on Blogger in general (since July in fact!?!)...

"WHAT'S HAPPENIN'?!?!" you could ask...

No folks, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, been abducted by aliens and I haven't really been without internet so I have no excuse really except mere laziness which is a horrible thing to hear! Dun Dun Dun.... You could say I've had blogger's block! So I'm very sorry that this blog has been stagnant for 4 months! :( I plan to revive it and blog regularly every week about the things you & I love!

I don't plan to quit this blog and I still stay true to everything I write on here (well probably 95% of it anyway.. views can change over time!). I must admit I have been very busy especially over the past month as I'm now in university studying Photography! Woo Hoo! The past 4/5 weeks have been no easy feat with various things happening (both mad & sad) however I am adamant to change my ways and get motivated to blog again. I have adopted a new attitude: 'Fuck It, Why Not?'; meaning I'm going to get out there more and with a mindset of 'what's the worst that can happen?'. :)

Expect a few changes here and there and I may change the format/layout to an updated snazzier version??
But in the meantime.. let's get blogging!


M.A.S.H

No comments: